When it’s time for a new roof, you’ll find that G&C Home Improvements has the expertise you’re looking for in a roofing contractor. No job is too big or too small. We provide new and reroofing on simple gable roofs or complex contemporary homes. You will receive accurate roofing estimates, quality craftsmanship, meaningful guarantees and competitive prices.
New home roofing, reroofing and roofing repairs may seem like a commodity (buy from the lowest price) business, that is until you and your assets are damaged during a severe wind or rain storm. Do you really want to trust your home and all of your belongings to an inexperienced contractor? G&C Home Improvements has the experience and know how that brings peace of mind and confidence when selecting a roofing contractor for your home remodeling and repairs.
New Roofing Shingles Forked River 08731
The variety of shingle colors, textures and styles available today is unprecedented. Home owners can select just the right roof shingle to match their taste and unique home appearance. G&C Home Improvement has experience installing all of the major brands of roofing shingles.
Roof Leak Barriers Lacey Twp. New Jersey
Certain parts of a residential roof structure are much more prone to developing leaks. Leak barriers address those areas with a watertight seal that keeps water out of the most vulnerable areas of your roof.
Roof Deck Protection Forked River NJ 08731
Roof shingle underlayment prevents wind driven rain from infiltrating your home and causing damage to your residence. It also acts a level of weather protection during the shingle installation process.
Low Slope Roofing
Roll roofing protect porches, carports, sheds and other areas with a roof pitch of 3/12 or less. High quality roofing membrane is available to match most major brand roofing shingles.
Attic Ventilation Lacey Township NJ 08731
Proper attic ventilation is crucial for a long-lasting roofing system! Power roof ventilators such as roof top mount and gable end can be installed during the roofing process or as stand alone project. Natural ventilation through under eve soffit and ridge vent systems maximize natural airflow to provide the most cost effective roof ventilation process.
Signs of Roof Failure
G&C Home Improvements can help you identify and solve virtually every type of residential roofing problem. Below are some of the more common problems that can be remedied with a complete roof shingle replacement, attic ventilator, flashing repair, additional insulation or an appropriate combination of these solutions.
* Water Leakage in Attic After Wind Driven Rain – Leaky or inadequate shingle underlayment or deteriorated flashing.
* Dark, "Dirty-Looking" Areas On Your Roof – possible cause: Environmental pollutants; vegetation, fungus, mold or black algae or the loss of granules due to age of shingles.
* Stains on Interior Ceilings and Walls or Mold and Mildew Growth – possible cause: Faulty underlayment allowing leakage or inadequate attic ventilation.
* Leakage in Attic After Ice Build-Up – possible cause: Deteriorated shingle underlayment allows water from ice dams to push water into attic area.
* Blistering or peeling of interior or exterior paint – possible cause: Excessive temperature or high humidity due to poor attic ventilation
* Excessive Energy Usage – possible cause: not enough attic ventilation causes heating and cooling system to run continuously. Inadequate ventilation can trap hot air in the attic, causing cooling systems to work harder.
* Insufficient Attic Ventilation: In hot and cold climates, insufficient attic ventilation may cause moisture in the attic to condense on the rafters. This condensed moisture may drip onto the insulation and reduce its effectiveness and useful life span.
* Roof Sheathing or Siding Decay – possible cause: Insufficient ventilation
* Cracked and Curled Roof Shingles – possible cause: Shingles are old and have reached the end of their functional life.